The effects of moral hazard on asset prices when financial markets are complete
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1993.
"Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets,"
9320, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets," DELTA Working Papers 92-26, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets," Papers 413a, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Magill,Michael & Quinzii,Martine, 1992. "Infinite horizon,Incomplete markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 384, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985.
"The equity premium: A puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Kocherlakota, N., 1995.
"The Equity Premium: It's Still a Puzzle,"
95-05, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1995. "The equity premium: it's still a puzzle," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 102, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kahn, J.A., 1988.
"Moral Hazard, Imperfect Risk-Sharing, And The Behavior Of Asset Returns,"
RCER Working Papers
152, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kahn, James A., 1990. "Moral hazard, imperfect risk-sharing, and the behavior of asset returns," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-44, August.
- Philippe Weil, 1992.
"Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992. "Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Weil, P., 1991. "Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward C Prescott & Robert M Townsend, 2010.
"Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2069, David K. Levine.
- Prescott, Edward C & Townsend, Robert M, 1984. "Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 21-45, January.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Research Program in Finance Working Papers
41, University of California at Berkeley.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-87, May.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, .
"Incentives And Risk Sharing In A Stock Market Equilibrium,"
Department of Economics
96-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 2003. "Incentives and Risk Sharing in a Stock Market Equilibrium," Working Papers 9612, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1986.
"The equity premium and the concentration of aggregate shocks,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 211-219, September.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "The Equity Premium and the Concentration of Aggregate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 1788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rogerson, William P, 1985. "The First-Order Approach to Principal-Agent Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1357-67, November.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.