Moral hazard, imperfect risk-sharing, and the behavior of asset returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
- Kahn, J.A., 1988. "Moral Hazard, Imperfect Risk-Sharing, And The Behavior Of Asset Returns," RCER Working Papers 152, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1990.
"The Consumption of Stockholders and Non-Stockholders,"
NBER Working Papers
3402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Zeldes, Stephen P., 1991. "The consumption of stockholders and nonstockholders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Mankiw, N.G. & Zeldes, S.P., 1990. "The Consumption Of Stockholders And Non-Stockholders," Weiss Center Working Papers 23-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Charles Leung & Sam Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2006.
"Growth Volatility and Technical Progress: A Simple Rent-seeking Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 159-178, 08.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Departmental Working Papers _174, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Discussion Papers 00016, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Banerjee & Parantap Basu, 2005. " Uninsured Risks, Loan Contracts and the Declining Equity Premium," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0502, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao & Gertler, Mark, 1991.
"Asset returns with transactions costs and uninsured individual risk,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-331, June.
- S Rao Aiyagari & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Asset Returns with transaction costs and uninsured individual risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 648, David K. Levine.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Mark Gertler, 1990. "Asset Returns with Transactions Cost and Uninsured Risk: A Stage III Exercise," NBER Working Papers 3481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillippe Weil, 1997.
"The Equity Premium Puzzle and the Risk-Free Rate Puzzle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1833, David K. Levine.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "The equity premium puzzle and the risk-free rate puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 401-421, November.
- Philippe Weil, 1989. "The Equity Premium Puzzle and the Riskfree Rate Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 2829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael E. Drew & Mirela Mallin & Tony Naughton & Madhu Veeraraghavan, 2004. "Equity Premium: - Does it exist? Evidence from Germany and United Kingdom," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 170, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "The effects of moral hazard on asset prices when financial markets are complete," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2003.
"Private information, growth, and asset prices with stochastic disturbances,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2003. "Private Information, Growth and Asset Prices with Stochastic Disturbances," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0301, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Zhang, Harold H., 2000. "Explaining bond returns in heterogeneous agent models: The importance of higher-order moments," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1404, September.
- Wagner, W.B., 2000. "Decentralized International Risk Sharing and Governmental Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper 2000-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.