Moral hazard, imperfect risk-sharing, and the behavior of asset returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
- Kahn, J.A., 1988. "Moral Hazard, Imperfect Risk-Sharing, And The Behavior Of Asset Returns," RCER Working Papers 152, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989.
"The equity premium puzzle and the risk-free rate puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 401-421, November.
- Philippe Weil, 1989. "The Equity Premium Puzzle and the Riskfree Rate Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 2829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillippe Weil, 1997. "The Equity Premium Puzzle and the Risk-Free Rate Puzzle," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1833, David K. Levine.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1991.
"The Consumption of Stockholders and Non-Stockholders,"
NBER Working Papers
3402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Zeldes, Stephen P., 1991. "The consumption of stockholders and nonstockholders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Mankiw, N.G. & Zeldes, S.P., 1990. "The Consumption Of Stockholders And Non-Stockholders," Weiss Center Working Papers 23-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Michael E. Drew & Mirela Mallin & Tony Naughton & Madhu Veeraraghavan, 2004. "Equity Premium: - Does it exist? Evidence from Germany and United Kingdom," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 170, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao & Gertler, Mark, 1991.
"Asset returns with transactions costs and uninsured individual risk,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-331, June.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Mark Gertler, 1990. "Asset Returns with Transactions Cost and Uninsured Risk: A Stage III Exercise," NBER Working Papers 3481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao & Gertler, Mark, 1990. "Asset Returns With Transactions Costs And Uninsured Individual Risk: A Stage Iii Exercise," Working Papers 90-43, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- S Rao Aiyagari & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Asset Returns with transaction costs and uninsured individual risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 648, David K. Levine.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2003.
"Private Information, Growth and Asset Prices with Stochastic Disturbances,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0301, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2003. "Private information, growth, and asset prices with stochastic disturbances," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "The effects of moral hazard on asset prices when financial markets are complete," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005.
"Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model,"
00016, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Leung & Sam Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2006. "Growth Volatility and Technical Progress: A Simple Rent-seeking Model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 159-178, 08.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Departmental Working Papers _174, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Banerjee & Parantap Basu, 2005. " Uninsured Risks, Loan Contracts and the Declining Equity Premium," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0502, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Wagner, W.B., 2000. "Decentralized International Risk Sharing and Governmental Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper 2000-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.