Money may matter, but how could you know?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan, Rubina & Shahzad, Mirza Muhammad, 2011.
"A macroeconometric framework for monetary policy evaluation: A case study of Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 118-137.
- Hassan, Rubina & Shahzad, Mirza Muhammad, 2011. "A macroeconometric framework for monetary policy evaluation: A case study of Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 118-137, January.
- John F. Geweke & David E. Runkle, 1995. "A fine time for monetary policy?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 18-31.
- Basse, Tobias, 2006. "Floating exchange rates and inflation in Germany: Are external shocks really irrelevant?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 393-397, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999.
"Recent Developments in Monetary Policy Analysis: The Roles of Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2002. "Recent developments in monetary policy analysis: the roles of theory and evidence," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 67-96.
- Bennett McCallum, 1999. "Recent developments in monetary policy analysis: the roles of theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 171-198.
- Bennett T. McCallum, . "Recent Developments in monetary policy analysis: The roles of theory and evidence," GSIA Working Papers 1999-12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Faust, Jon & Irons, John S., 1999. "Money, politics and the post-war business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Phil Bodman, . "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in Australia?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0406, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1997. "Narrative and VAR approaches to monetary policy: Common identification problems," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 641-657, December.
- Michael T. Owyang & Abbigail Chiodo, 2002. "Duration dependence in monetary policy: international evidence," Working Papers 2002-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Yi, Myung Hoon, 2008. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 827-840.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.