The optimal inflation tax in the presence of currency substitution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Fiore, Fiorella, 2000. "The optimal inflation tax when taxes are costly to collect," Working Paper Series 0038, European Central Bank.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2003.
"The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 871-887, May.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2002. "The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income," Working Paper Series 0135, European Central Bank.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Pedro Teles, 2002. "The optimal mix of taxes on money, consumption and income," Working Paper Series WP-02-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fiorella de Fiore & Pedro Teles, 1999. "The Optimal Mix Of Taxes on Money, Consumption and Income," Working Papers w199902, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Teles, Pedro, 2002. "The Optimal Mix of Taxes on Money, Consumption and Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 3437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico A. Sturzenegger, 1992. "Inflation and Social Welfare in a Model with Endogenous Financial Adaptation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 658, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003.
"Currency substitution and money demand in Euroland,"
NIPE Working Papers
11/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006. "Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, September.
- Federico Sturzenegger, 1992. "Inflation and Social Welfare in a Model With Endogenous Financial Adaptation," NBER Working Papers 4103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Competing Monies and the Big Polish Inflation of 1989," UCLA Economics Working Papers 682, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999.
"Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Gustavo Suárez, . "Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004.
"Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
263, Econometric Society.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco José Veiga, 2006. "Currency substitution, portfolio diversification, and money demand," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 719-743, August.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," NIPE Working Papers 9/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Dollarization in transition economies: Evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 20490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K C Neanidis, 2005. "Aid, Budgetary Policies, and the Macroeconomy: Growth, Inflation, and Welfare," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 58, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ingrid Größl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2007.
"The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ingrid Groessl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2006. "The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200606, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Serrano, Carlos & Somuano, Alejandro, 2005.
"Dollar denominated accounts in Latin America during the 1990s,"
38370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Carlos Serrano & Alejandro Somuano, 2005. "Dollar-denominated accounts in Latin America during the 1990s," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 259-270, June.
- Holman, Jill A. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2006. "Financing government expenditures in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1315-1337, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.