Uncertainty and liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rankin, Neil, 1994.
"Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rankin, N., 1993. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 417, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1991. "Should the Holding Period Matter for the Intertemporal Consumption-BasedCAPM?," NBER Working Papers 3583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2014. "Liquidity and capital under uncertainty and changing market sentiment: A simple analysis," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 98-105.
- Bossone, Biagio, 1999. "The role of trust in financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2200, The World Bank.
- Jamsheed Shorish & Stephen Spear, .
"Shaking the Tree: An Agency Theoretic Model of Asset Pricing,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-E19, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jamsheed Shorish & Stephen E. Spear, 2005. "Shaking the tree: an agency-theoretic model of asset pricing," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 51-72, 01.
- Rankin, Neil, 1998.
"Nominal rigidity and monetary uncertainty in a small open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 679-702, May.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.