Macroeconomic uncertainty and the risk premium in the foreign exchange market1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Rafael Flores de Frutos, 2004. "The Fit of Dynamic Equilibrium Models of Exchange Rate," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0411, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1999.
"The risk premium, exchange rate expectations, and the forward exchange rate: Estimates for the Yen-Dollar rate,"
9775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stuart Landon & Constance E. Smith, 2003. "The Risk Premium, Exchange Rate Expectations, and the Forward Exchange Rate: Estimates for the Yen--Dollar Rate," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 144-158, February.
- Thomas Chiang & Sheng-Yung Yang, 2005. "International Asset Excess Returns and Multivariate Conditional Volatilities," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 295-312, May.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso Novales Cinca, 2009.
"State-Uncertainty preferences and the Risk Premium in the Exchange rate market,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
0917, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jiménez-Martín, Juan-Ángel & Cinca, Alfonso Novales, 2010. "State-uncertainty preferences and the risk premium in the exchange rate market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1043-1053, September.
- Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Alfonso Novales Cinca, 2009. "State-Uncertainty preferences and the Risk Premium in the Exchange rate market," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0908, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Aroskar, Raj & Sarkar, Salil K. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2004. "European foreign exchange market efficiency: Evidence based on crisis and noncrisis periods," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-347.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Rodrigo Peruga Urrea, 2004. "Macroeconomic and policy uncertainty and Exchange rate risk Premium," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0412, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Dios Palomares, Rafaela & Martínez Paz, José Miguel & Martínezcarrasco Pleite, Federico, 2006. "Including environmental variables in the effi ciency analysis: A three-step method/El análisis de efi ciencia con variables de entorno: un método de programas con tres etapas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 477-497, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.