Money and economic activity, inventories and business cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1987. "The ups and downs of the dollar - consequences of the changes in the monetary regime?," Kiel Working Papers 284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1986. "Money and the Open Economy Business Cycle: A Flexible Price Model," NBER Working Papers 1967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collard, Fabrice & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 1996.
"Inventories cycle in an augmented RBC model,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 9-19, August.
- Collard, F., 1994. "Inventories Cycle in an Augmented R.B.C. Model," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 94.37, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Green, Steven L. & Grossman, Herschel I., 1986.
"The illusion of stabilization policy?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 221-235, January.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1984. "Counterfactuals, Forecasts, and Choice-Theoretic Modelling of Policy," NBER Working Papers 1381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weshah Razzak, 1997. "The inflation-output trade-off: Is the Phillips Curve symmetric? A policy lesson from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/2, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 1985. "Target buffer stocks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2001. "Inflation Forecasting in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 4(3), pages 59-85, December.
- Francisco Nadal De Simone, 1997. "Current account and exchange rate behaviour under inflation targeting in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/4, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Doshchyn, Artur & Giommetti, Nicola, 2013. "Learning, Expectations, and Endogenous Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 49617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1988.
"Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm,"
NBER Working Papers
2109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W A Razzak, 2002. "Monetary policy and forecasting inflation with and without the output gap," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Daley, Clayton, 2007. "A “Local” Model of the Firm: Sticky prices and the Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 4012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jul 2007.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1987. "Anstieg und Fall des Dollarkurses - Folgen der amerikanischen Geldpolitik?," Kiel Discussion Papers 131, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.