Marginal federal personal and corporate income tax rates in the U.S., 1909-1975
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razzak, Weshah & Labas, Belkacem, 2010.
"Taxes, Natural Resource Endowment, and the Supply of Labor: New Evidence,"
21634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. Belkacem Laabas , Dr. Weshah Razzak, . "Taxes, Natural Resource Endowment, and the Supply of Labor: New Evidence," API-Working Paper Series 1005, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1986. "Investment, Tobin's Q, and Multiple Capital Inputs," NBER Working Papers 2033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura, .
"Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura, 2014. "Online appendix to "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates"," Technical Appendices 11-141, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura, 2013. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates," Working Papers 705, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nezih Guner & Remzi Kaygusuz & Gustavo Ventura, 2014. "Code files for "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates"," Computer Codes 11-141, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2012. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Facts and Parametric Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 9078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephenson, E. Frank, 1998. "Average marginal tax rates revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 389-409, April.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2011.
"Identifying Government Spending Shocks: It's all in the Timing,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 1-50.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2009. "Identifying Government Spending Shocks: It's All in the Timing," NBER Working Papers 15464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arin, K. Peren & Berlemann, Michael & Koray, Faik & Kuhlenkasper, Torben, 2011. "The taxation-growth-nexus revisited," HWWI Research Papers 104, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.