"I want to be a J!": Liberalism in group identification problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 1999.
"Between Liberalism and Democracy,"
Game Theory and Information
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Sung, S.C. & Xu, Y., 2003.
"Procedural Group Identification,"
2003-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Fishburn & Ariel Rubinstein, 1986. "Aggregation of equivalence relations," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 61-65, March.
- Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 1986. "On the use of ordered sets in problems of comparison and consensus of classifications," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-224, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao Chin Sung & Yongsheng Xu, 2006.
"Procedural group identification,"
383, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Puppe, Clemens, 2011.
"Non-bossy social classification,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 162-165.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "Non-bossy social classification," Working Paper Series in Economics 23, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Clemens Puppe, 2009. "Non-bossy Social Classification," Working Papers 2009.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Murat Çengelci & M. Sanver, 2010. "Simple Collective Identity Functions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 417-443, April.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2008. "The Libertarian Identification Rule in Finite Atomistic Lattices," Department of Economics University of Siena 526, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.