Some characterizations of non-additive multi-period models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 48 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1989. "Expectation and Variation in Multi-period Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1153-69, September.
- Olson, Mancur & Bailey, Martin J, 1981. "Positive Time Preference," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Shalev, Jonathan, 1997.
"Loss aversion in a multi-period model,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 203-226, June.
- Prescott, Edward C & Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1972. "A Note on Price Systems in Infinite Dimensional Space," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 416-22, June.
- Donald J. Brown & Lucinda M. Lewis, 1978.
"Myopic Economic Agents,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
481, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- De Waegenaere, Anja & Wakker, Peter P., 2001. "Nonmonotonic Choquet integrals," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 45-60, September.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, September.
- André Lapied & Robert Kast, 2005.
"Updating Choquet valuation and discounting information arrivals,"
05-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- André Lapied & Robert Kast, 2009. "Updating Choquet valuation and discounting information arrivals," Working Papers halshs-00410532, HAL.
- André Lapied & Olivier Renault, 2012.
"An Investigation of Time Consistency for Subjective Discontinued Utility,"
- André Lapied & Olivier Renault, 2012. "An Investigation of Time Consistency for Subjective Discontinued Utility," AMSE Working Papers 1210, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- André Lapied & Olivier Renault, 2012. "A subjective discounted utility model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1171-1179.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Rebille, Yann, 2004. "A Yosida-Hewitt decomposition for totally monotone games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Rebille, Yann, 2007. "Patience in some non-additive models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 749-763, August.
- Robert Kast & André Lapied, 2010.
"Valuing future cash flows with non separable discount factors and non additive subjective measures: conditional Choquet capacities on time and on uncertainty,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 27-53, July.
- Robert Kast & André Lapied, 2008. "Valuing future cash flows with non separable discount factors and non additive subjective measures: Conditional Choquet Capacities on Time and on Uncertainty," Working Papers 08-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2008.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Ventura, Caroline, 2013. "G-continuity, impatience and myopia for Choquet multi-period utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 97-105.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.