A power analysis of linear games with consensus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 48 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 1996. "Complete simple games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 139-155, October.
- J. Freixas, 1997. "Different ways to represent weighted majority games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-211, December.
- Freixas, J., 2004. "The dimension for the European Union Council under the Nice rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 415-419, July.
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Sequential Legislative Lobbying,"
TSE Working Papers
12-299, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Sequential Legislative Lobbying," IDEI Working Papers 714, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2009. "Sequential legislative lobbying," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2009, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Josep Freixas & Dorota Marciniak, 2009. "A minimum dimensional class of simple games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 407-414, December.
- Josep Freixas & Dorota Marciniak, 2013. "Egalitarian property for power indices," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 207-227, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.