A minimum dimensional class of simple games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina, 2008. "Dimension of complete simple games with minimum," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 555-568, July.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 2004. "A power analysis of linear games with consensus," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 207-221, September.
- D. Kilgour & Terrence Levesque, 1984. "The Canadian constitutional amending formula: Bargaining in the past and the future," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 457-480, January.
- Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha, 2014. "On minimum integer representations of weighted games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 9-22.
- Freixas, Josep & Kaniovski, Serguei, 2014. "The minimum sum representation as an index of voting power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 739-748.
- Cheung, Wai-Shun & Ng, Tuen-Wai, 2014. "A three-dimensional voting system in Hong Kong," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 292-297.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.