Nash and dominant strategy implementation in economic environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Corchón & José Rueda-Llano, 2008.
"Differentiable strategy-proof mechanisms for private and public goods in domains that are not necessarily large or quasi-linear,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 279-291, December.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Rueda-Llano, José, . "Differentiable strategy-proof mechanisms for private and public goods in domains that are not necessarily large or quasi-linear," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3544, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Mizukami, Hideki & Wakayama, Takuma, 2007.
"Dominant strategy implementation in economic environments,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 307-325, August.
- Hideki Mizukami & Takuma Wakayama, 2006. "Dominant Strategy Implementation in Economic Environments," ISER Discussion Paper 0669, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hideki Mizukami & Takuma Wakayama, 2004.
"Dominant Strategy Implementation in Pure Exchange Economies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
04-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hideki Mizukami & Takuma Wakayama, 2004. "Dominant Strategy Implementation in Pure Exchange Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-03-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2005.
- Bochet, Olivier & Klaus, Bettina, 2007. "A Note on Dasgupta, Hammond, and Maskin's (1979) Domain Richness Condition," Research Memoranda 041, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.