Effects on earnings of the removal of direct discrimination in minimum wage rates: A validation of the Blinder decomposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Other versions of this item:
- Miller, P. W., 1995. "Effects on earnings of the removal of direct discrimination in minimum wage rates: A validation of the Blinder decomposition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 106-106, March.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Solberg, 2004. "Occupational assignment, hiring discrimination, and the gender pay gap," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(1), pages 11-27, March.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011.
"Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David W. Johnston & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2012. "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 129-151, 01.
- Nguyen Danh, Hoang Long, 2002. "public-private sector wage differentials for males and females in vietnam," MPRA Paper 6583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristy Eastough & Paul W. Miller, 2004.
"The Gender Wage Gap in Paid- and Self-Employment in Australia,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 257-276, 09.
- Kristy Eastough & Paul W. Miller, 2003. "The Gender Wage Gap in Paid and Self-Employment in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.