Important variables in explaining real-time peak price in the independent power market of Ontario
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DiNardo, John & Tobias, Justin, 2001.
"Nonparametric Density and Regression Estimation,"
Staff General Research Papers
12020, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arciniegas, Ismael & Barrett, Chris & Marathe, Achla, 2003. "Assessing the efficiency of US electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 75-86, June.
- Arciniegas, Alvaro I. & Arciniegas Rueda, Ismael E., 2008. "Forecasting short-term power prices in the Ontario Electricity Market (OEM) with a fuzzy logic based inference system," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-48, March.
- Karla Atkins & Achla Marathe & Chris Barrett, 2006.
"A Computational Approach to Modeling Commodity Markets,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
240, Society for Computational Economics.
- Karla Atkins & Achla Marathe & Chris Barrett, 2007. "A computational approach to modeling commodity markets," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 125-142, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.