Important variables in explaining real-time peak price in the independent power market of Ontario
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arciniegas, Ismael & Barrett, Chris & Marathe, Achla, 2003. "Assessing the efficiency of US electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 75-86, June.
- DiNardo, John & Tobias, Justin, 2001.
"Nonparametric Density and Regression Estimation,"
Staff General Research Papers
12020, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Karla Atkins & Achla Marathe & Chris Barrett, 2007.
"A computational approach to modeling commodity markets,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 125-142, September.
- Karla Atkins & Achla Marathe & Chris Barrett, 2006. "A Computational Approach to Modeling Commodity Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 240, Society for Computational Economics.
- Arciniegas, Alvaro I. & Arciniegas Rueda, Ismael E., 2008. "Forecasting short-term power prices in the Ontario Electricity Market (OEM) with a fuzzy logic based inference system," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-48, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.