Electricity market reform in Argentina: assessing the impact for the poor in Buenos Aires
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delfino, Jose A. & Casarin, Ariel A., 2001. "The Reform of the Utilities Sector in Argentina," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- del Sol, Patricio, 2002. "Responses to electricity liberalization: the regional strategy of a Chilean generator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 437-446, April.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Nellis, John, 2003. "Winners and Losers: Assessing the Distributional Impact of Privatization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1617-1633, October.
- Mendonca, Augusto F. & Dahl, Carol, 1999. "The Brazilian electrical system reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-83, February.
- Janet Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia, 2010. "Electricity sector reforms in four Latin-American countries and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6755-6766, November.
- Haselip, James & Potter, Clive, 2010. "Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1168-1176, February.
- Nagayama, Hiroaki, 2007. "Effects of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry on electricity prices in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3440-3462, June.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2004.
"‘Electricity Reform in Argentina: Lessons for Developing Countries’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0449, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Electricity reform in Argentina: Lessons for developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1536-1567, July.
- Owen, Gill, 2006. "Sustainable development duties: New roles for UK economic regulators," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 208-217, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.