Gross rents and market values: Testing the implications of Tiebout's hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Michel Visalli, 2013.
"Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1151-1166, March.
- Charlot, S. & Paty, S. & Visalli, M., 2011. "Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution," Working Papers 201106, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Berardino Cesi, 2009. "Local public education and childless voting : the arising of an "ends with the middle" coalition," THEMA Working Papers 2009-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- David Brasington & Don Haurin, . "Capitalization of Parent, School, and Peer Group Components of School Quality into House Price," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Michel Visalli, 2008. "Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution / Evaluer l'impact de la fiscalité locale sur les prix immobiliers : une contribution de l'appariement spati," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2008/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Elif Alkay, 2008. "Housing Submarkets in Istanbul," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 113-127.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Yadavalli, Anita P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2013. "The Effect of School Quality on House Prices: A Meta-Regression Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151291, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marc Baudry, 2005.
"Les impôts locaux sont-ils gaspillés ?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 71(2), pages 143-173.
- Marc BAUDRY, 2005. "Les impôts locaux sont-ils gaspillés?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kathy Hayes & Laura Razzolini & Leola Ross, 1998.
"Bureaucratic choice and nonoptimal provision of public goods: Theory and evidence,"
Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Hayes, Kathy J & Razzolini, Laura & Ross, Leola B, 1998. " Bureaucratic Choice and Nonoptimal Provision of Public Goods: Theory and Evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 1-20, January.
- Kathy J. Hayes & Lori L. Taylor, 1996. "Neighborhood school characteristics: what signals quality to homebuyers?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-9.
- David M. Brasington, 1999. "Which Measures of School Quality Does the Housing Market Value?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 395-414.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.