A note on globalization and urban residential rents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996.
"Trade policy and the Third World metropolis,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994.
"Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants,"
NBER Working Papers
4715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, E.L. & Ades, A.F., 1993. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1646, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, June.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1982. "Systems of cities in closed and open economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 325-350, August.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584.
- DeLoach, Stephen B, 2001. "More Evidence in Favor of the Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 336-42, May.
- Wang, Songtao & Yang, Zan & Liu, Hongyu, 2011. "Impact of urban economic openness on real estate prices: Evidence from thirty-five cities in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Leung, Charles, 2004.
"Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers _164, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Discussion Papers 00004, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Néstor Garza Puentes & Rafael Tovar Vanegas, 2009. "El mercado de vivienda en Barranquilla y el sector externo de la economía," Revista de Economía del Caribe, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Song Shi & Edward Tang, 2013.
"Commodity house prices,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bardhan, Ashok Deo & Kroll, Cynthia A., 2007. "Globalization and Real Estate: Issues, Implications, Opportunities," Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, Research Reports qt8fm5j003, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.