A note on globalization and urban residential rents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ades, Alberto F & Glaeser, Edward L, 1995.
"Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 110(1), pages 195-227, February.
- Alberto F. Ades & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," NBER Working Papers 4715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, E.L. & Ades, A.F., 1993. "Trade and Circuses: Explaining Urban Giants," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1646, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Raul Livas Elizondo & Paul Krugman, 1992.
"Trade Policy and the Third World Metropolis,"
NBER Working Papers
4238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, December.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1982. "Systems of cities in closed and open economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 325-350, August.
- DeLoach, Stephen B, 2001. "More Evidence in Favor of the Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 336-42, May.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Ho Tang, Edward Chi, 2013.
"Commodity house prices,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 875-887.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Commodity house prices," MPRA Paper 49489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Song Shi & Edward Tang, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Leung, Charles, 2004.
"Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers _164, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Discussion Papers 00004, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Néstor Garza Puentes & Rafael Tovar Vanegas, 2009. "El mercado de vivienda en Barranquilla y el sector externo de la economía," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Wang, Songtao & Yang, Zan & Liu, Hongyu, 2011. "Impact of urban economic openness on real estate prices: Evidence from thirty-five cities in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Bardhan, Ashok Deo & Kroll, Cynthia A., 2007. "Globalization and Real Estate: Issues, Implications, Opportunities," Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, Research Reports qt8fm5j003, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.