Neighborhood characteristics and the targeting of tax increment financing in Chicago
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stine, William F., 2010. "Estimating the Determinants of Property Reassessment Duration: An Empirical Study of Pennsylvania Counties," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011.
"Who offers tax-based business development incentives?,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R., 2013. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 80-91.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011. "Who Offers Tax-Based Business Development Incentives?," NBER Working Papers 17466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Brent C., 2006. "The impact of tax increment finance districts on localized real estate: Evidence from Chicago's multifamily markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 21-37, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.