A bid rent approach to housing demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans & Emily Norman Zietz, 1997. "Security Measures and the Apartment Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 347-358.
- Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John, 2007. "Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 382-410, June.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1997. "Opposites Attract: The Effect of the Federal Income Tax Code on Community Composition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 18-41, July.
- Raquel Fernandez, 2001. "Sorting, Education and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 8101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1995.
"A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
307., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1999. "A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 283-316, May.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1988. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 739, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1998. "Housing Prices and Residential Land Use under Job Site Uncertainty," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
- Fernández, Raquel, 2001. "Sorting, Education and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.