City Size and the Rate and Duration of Unemployment: Evidence from Israeli Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qinghua Zhang & Li Gan, 2004.
"The thick market effect of local unemployment rate fluctuation,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
179, Econometric Society.
- Gan, Li & Zhang, Qinghua, 2006. "The thick market effect on local unemployment rate fluctuations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 127-152, July.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2005. "The Thick Market Effect on Local Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006.
"Local Market Scale and the Pattern of Job Changes Among Young Men,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
06-131, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2008. "Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, March.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men," Working Papers 2005-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2008.
"Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 322-334, May.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2004. "Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size," Working Papers 2004-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.