City Size and the Rate and Duration of Unemployment: Evidence from Israeli Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006.
"Local Market Scale and the Pattern of Job Changes Among Young Men,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
06-131, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2008. "Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, March.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2005-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2008.
"Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 322-334, May.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2004. "Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2004-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Qinghua Zhang & Li Gan, 2004.
"The thick market effect of local unemployment rate fluctuation,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society
179, Econometric Society.
- Gan, Li & Zhang, Qinghua, 2006. "The thick market effect on local unemployment rate fluctuations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 127-152, July.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2005. "The Thick Market Effect on Local Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.