A Canadian regional general equilibrium model and some applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madden, John Robert & Giesecke, James, 2002. "Competition reforms and collaborative federalism: a dynamic multiregional applied general equilibrium analysis," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa02p343, European Regional Science Association.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Indirect benefits of infrastructure improvement in the case of an imperfect labor market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 57-72, January.
- Byers, Steven & Cutler, Harvey & Davies, Stephen P., 2004. "Estimating Costs and Benefits of Economic Growth: A CGE-Based Study of Tax Incentives in a Rapidly Growing Region," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 34(2).
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier.
- Plassmann, Florenz, 2005. "The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 777-794, November.
- Shibusawa, Hiroyuki & Miyata, Yuzuru & Chen, Zili, 1999. "An Analysis of Energy Problem in China: An Interregional General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa99pa346, European Regional Science Association.
- Rickman, Dan S., 1995. "A bayesian analysis of the use of pooled coefficients in a structural regional economic model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 477-490, September.
- Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier, 2013.
"Federalismo fiscal en Argentina: Un análisis de efectos spillover mediante un CGE regional
[Fiscal Federalism in Argentina: An analysis of spillover effects using a regional CGE]," MPRA Paper 54376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giesecke, J. & Madden, J.R., 2004. "Modelling the Regional Economic Consequences of Efficiency Gains in the Utilities Sector," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 15-35, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.