The effect of the California Coastal Commission on housing prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Espey, Molly & Owusu-Edusei, Kwame, 2001. "Demographics And The Value Of Park Proximity In Greenville, South Carolina," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20711, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Chamblee, John F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken, Craig A., 2009. "Watershed development restrictions and land prices: Empirical evidence from southern Appalachia," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-296, May.
- Thorson, James A., 1997. "The Effect of Zoning on Housing Construction," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Katherine A. Kiel, 2007.
"The impact of wetlands rules on the prices of regulated and proximate houses: a case study,"
New England Public Policy Center Working Paper
07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Katherine Kiel, 2007. "The Impact of Wetlands Rules on the Prices of Regulated and Proximate Houses: A Case Study," Working Papers 0707, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Groves & Eric Helland, .
"Zoning and the Distribution of Locational Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County Texas,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2000-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Jeremy R. Groves & Eric Helland, 2002. "Zoning and the Distribution of Location Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County, Texas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 28-44.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Fakhruddin, Fahmida & Espey, Molly, 2003. "Living On The Edge: Residential Property Values In The Urban/Rural Fringe?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Narayan Bulusu & Jefferson Duarte & Carles Vergara-Alert, 2013. "Booms and Busts in House Prices Explained by Constraints in Housing Supply," Working Papers 13-18, Bank of Canada.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "The environmental protection authority as a monopoly," Public Economics 9810007, EconWPA.
- Parsons, George R., 1987. "The Opportunity Costs of Residential Displacement Due to Coastal Land Use Restrictions: A Conceptual Framework," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 4(2).
- Kang, Chang Deok & Cervero, Robert, 2008. "From Elevated Freeway to Linear Park: Land Price Impacts of Seoul, Korea's CGC Project," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt81r021w2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.