Determination of Japanese buyer valuation of metallurgical coal characteristics by hedonic modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang, Hui-Shung, 1995. "Examining hard coking coal price differentials A hedonic pricing approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 275-282, December.
- Smith, Ben, 1977. "Bilateral Monopoly and Export Price Bargaining in the Resource Goods Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(141), pages 30-50, March.
- Koerner, Richard J, 1998. "The influence of sogo shosha companies on contract bargaining in the Pacific metallurgical coal trade," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 167-177, September.
- Hogan, Lindsay & Thorpe, Sally & Swan, Anthony & Middleton, Simon, 1999. "Pricing of Australia's coking coal exports: A regional hedonic analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Koerner, Richard J., 1993. "The behaviour of pacific metallurgical coal markets : The impact of Japan's acquisition strategy on market price," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-79, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.