Bilateral Monopoly and Export Price Bargaining in the Resource Goods Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 53 (1977)
Issue (Month): 141 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koerner, Richard J., 2001. "Determination of Japanese buyer valuation of metallurgical coal characteristics by hedonic modeling," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 179-197, September.
- Graham, Paul & Thorpe, Sally & Hogan, Lindsay, 1999. "Non-competitive market behaviour in the international coking coal market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 195-212, June.
- Fraser, Rob W. & Rygnestad, Hild, 1999.
"Do Royalties: “have a disincentive effect on production"?,"
1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand
123804, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fraser, Rob & Rygnestad, Hild, 2000. "Do Royalties: "Have a Disincentive Effect on Production"?," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(1), pages 91-97, March.
- David L. Anderson, 1986. "Marketing Arrangements for Western Canadian Coking Coal," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(3), pages 473-483, September.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 1998. "An econometric analysis of the bilateral monopoly model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Piggott, Roley R., 1992. "Some Old Truths Revisited," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(02), August.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1999. "The state of resource taxation in Australia: 'An inexcusable folly for the nation'?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(3), September.
- Colley, Peter, 1998. "Trading practices in the coal market: Application of the theory of bilateral monopoly to the Australia-Japan coal trade," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-75, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.