Macroeconomic effects of a currency devaluation in Egypt: An analysis with a computable general equilibrium model with financial markets and forward-looking expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Haque, Nadeem U. & Montiel, Peter J., 1993. "Macroeconomic effects of anticipated devaluations with informal financial markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 133-153, October.
- Willem Gunning, Jan & Keyzer, Michiel A., 1995. "Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2025-2107 Elsevier.
- Roberts, Barbara M, 1994. " Calibration Procedure and the Robustness of CGE Models: Simulations with a Model for Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 189-210.
- Marinheiro, Carlos Fonseca, 2008.
"Ricardian equivalence, twin deficits, and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in Egypt,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1041-1056.
- Carlos Marinheiro, 2006. "Ricardian Equivalence, Twin Deficits, and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in Egypt," GEMF Working Papers 2006-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.