Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis
In: Handbook of Development Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number 3-35.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2001.
"Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Inter-regional General Equilibrium,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2001_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Predicting European Enlargement Impacts: A Framework of Interregional General Equilibrium," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 39(5), pages 31-63, September.
- Artis Kancs, 2001. "Regional development policies modelling: a framework of general equilibrium," ERSA conference papers ersa01p189, European Regional Science Association.
- Koesler, Simon & Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The Basic WIOD CGE Model: A computable general equilibrium model based on the World Input-Output Database," ZEW Dokumentationen 13-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- De Maio, Lorenzo & Stewart, Frances & van der Hoeven, Rolph, 1999. "Computable General Equilibrium Models, Adjustment and the Poor in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 453-470, March.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6208, The World Bank.
- Thissen, Mark & Lensink, Robert, 2001. "Macroeconomic effects of a currency devaluation in Egypt: An analysis with a computable general equilibrium model with financial markets and forward-looking expectations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 411-419, May.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2013. "Contribution of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling to Policy Formulation in Developing Countries," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.