Could the Financial Crisis in East Asia Have Been Predicted?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay & Dennis Dlugosch & Benedikt Kolb & Kajal Lahiri & Irshat Mukhametov & Gernot Nerb, 2009. "Early Warning System for Economic and Financial Risks in Kazakhstan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2832, CESifo Group Munich.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2003. "Towards a Macro-Prudential Leading Indicators Framework for Monitoring Financial Vulnerability," CESifo Working Paper Series 1015, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ekniti Nitithanprapas & Thomas D. Willett, . "A Currency Crises Model That Works: A Payments Disequilibrium Approach," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2009. "Towards a Macroprudential Surveillance and Remedial Policy Formulation System for Monitoring Financial Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2803, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2005.
"Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-322, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2006. "Robust lessons about practical early warning systems," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 163-193, February.
- Sawischlewski, Katja & Menkhoff, Lukas & Beckmann, Daniela, 2005. "Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Derrick Reagle & Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "Forecasting Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 247-259, July.
- Derrick Reagle & Dominick Salvatore, 2005. "Robustness of Forecasting Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies with Data Revisionsâ€”A Note," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 209-216, April.
- Bussiere, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "Low probability, high impact: Policy making and extreme events," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-121.
- Nidžara Osmanagić Bedenik & Alexandra Rausch & Davor Labaš, 2012. "Early warning systems - empirical evidence," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 24(2), pages 201-218.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "The Present International Monetary System: Problems, Complications, and Reforms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 133-148, August.
- Levan Efremidze & Akinori Tomohara, 2011. "Have the Implications of Twin Deficits Changed?: Sudden Stops over Decades," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 66-76, February.
- Thomas D. Willett & Ekniti Nitithanprapas & Isriya Nitithanprapas & Sunil Rongala, 2004. "The Asian Crises Reexamined," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 32-87.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.