Correlates of delay-discount rates: Evidence from Tsimane' Amerindians of the Bolivian rain forest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 23 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A. & Neckermann, Susanne & Sado, Sally, 2012.
"The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List & Susanne Neckermann & Sally Sadoff, 2012. "The Behavioralist Goes to School: Leveraging Behavioral Economics to Improve Educational Performance," NBER Working Papers 18165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Levitt & John List & Susanne Neckermann & Sally Sadoff, 2013. "The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance," Framed Field Experiments 00379, The Field Experiments Website.
- Godoy, Ricardo & Zeinalova, Elizabeth & Reyes-García, Victoria & Huanca, Tomás & Kosiewicz, Holly & Leonard, William R. & Tanner, Susan, 2010. "Does civilization cause discontentment among indigenous Amazonians? Test of empirical data from the Tsimane' of Bolivia," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 587-598, August.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2005. "Experiments and Economic Development: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0505, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2010. "Risk and Time Preferences: Linking Experimental and Household Survey Data from Vietnam," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 557-71, March.
- Smith, Carter L. & Hantula, Donald A., 2003. "Pricing effects on foraging in a simulated Internet shopping mall," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 653-674, October.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey Carpenter, 2008.
"Behavioural Development Economics: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 311-338.
- Jeffery Carpenter & Juan Camilo Cardenas, 2006. "Behavioural Development Economics: Lessons from field labs in the developing world," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0616, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Pofahl, Geoffrey M., 2010.
"Obesity And Hyperbolic Discounting: An Experimental Analysis,"
115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany
116410, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2012. "Obesity and Hyperbolic Discounting: An Experimental Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(2), August.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Pofahl, Geoffrey M., 2010. "Obesity and Hyperbolic Discounting: An Experimental Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61186, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zeng, Wu & Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Eisenberg, Dan T.A. & Rubio-Jovel, Karla & Reyes-García, Victoria & Godoy, Ricardo, 2012. "Sibling composition and child educational attainment: Evidence from native Amazonians in Bolivia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1017-1027.
- Brooks, Jeremy S., 2010. "The Buddha mushroom: Conservation behavior and the development of institutions in Bhutan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 779-795, February.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2009.
"Time preference and its relationship with age, health, and survival probability,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "Time Preference and Its Relationship with Age, Health, and Survival Probability," CEF.UP Working Papers 0706, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2012. "Habits, Saving Propensity, And Economic Growth," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(2), pages 3-15.
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová, 2013.
"Women, Children and Patience: Experimental Evidence from Indian Villages,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 662-675, November.
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie, 2009. "Women, Children and Patience: Experimental Evidence from Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Bruderer Enzler, Heidi & Diekmann, Andreas & Meyer, Reto, 2014. "Subjective discount rates in the general population and their predictive power for energy saving behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 524-540.
- Moya, A., 2012. "Violence, Emotional Distress and Induced Changes in Risk Aversion among the Displaced Population in Colombia," Working papers 105, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.