Simon's travel theorem and the demand for live music
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 22 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Marina, 2003. "A questioning economist: Tibor Scitovsky's attempt to bring joy into economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 391-407, June.
- Gould, Stephen J., 2012. "The emergence of Consumer Introspection Theory (CIT): Introduction to a JBR special issue," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 453-460.
- Andreas Chai, 2011.
"Consumer specialization and the Romantic transformation of the British Grand Tour of Europe,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 181-203, October.
- Andreas Chai, 2010. "Consumer specialization and the Romantic transformation of the British Grand Tour of Europe," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Juan Montoro-Pons & Manuel Cuadrado-García, 2011. "Live and prerecorded popular music consumption," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-48, February.
- Brown, Stephen, 2012. "Wake up and smell the coffin: An introspective obituary," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 461-466.
- Roberts, Seth, 2012. "The reception of my self-experimentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1060-1066.
- Peter Earl & Jason Potts, 2013. "The creative instability hypothesis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Earl, Peter E., 2012. "Experiential analysis of automotive consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1067-1072.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.