Experimental tests of the mean-variance model for portfolio selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 42 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2005.
"Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples with Maximizing Agents,"
LEM Papers Series
2005/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2008. "Wealth-driven competition in a speculative financial market: examples with maximizing agents," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 363-380.
- Anufriev, M., 2005. "Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples With Maximizing Agents," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-17, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio, 2010. "Market equilibria under procedural rationality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1140-1172, November.
- James A. Sundali & Gregory R. Stone & Federico L. Guerrero, 2012. "The effect of setting goals and emotions on asset allocation decisions," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1008-1031, November.
- Bettina Kuon & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Barbara Mathauschek, 1999.
"Teams Take the Better Risks,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
452, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jasmina Hasanhodzic & Andrew W. Lo & Emanuele Viola, 2010. "Is It Real, or Is It Randomized?: A Financial Turing Test," Papers 1002.4592, arXiv.org.
- Guth, Werner & Krahnen, Jan P. & Rieck, Christian, 1997. "Financial markets with asymmetric information: A pilot study focusing on insider advantages," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 235-257, April.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998. "The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2007.
"Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents,"
LEM Papers Series
2007/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Dindo, Pietro, 2010. "Wealth-driven selection in a financial market with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 327-358, March.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- James Sundali & Federico Guerrero, 2006. "Managing a 401(k) Account: An Experiment on Asset Allocation," Working Papers 06-017, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Anderson, Barry F. & Settle, John W., 1996. "The influence of portfolio characteristics and investment period on investment choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 343-358, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.