Children's decision strategies and their adaptation to task characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 35 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonson, Itamar, 2005. "In Defense of Consciousness: The Role of Conscious and Unconscious Inputs in Consumer Choice," Research Papers 1883, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Katz, Idit & Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Assor, Avi & Danziger, Shai, 2010. "Children's adaptive pre-decisional search behavior: Effects of memory and number of alternatives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 17-24, February.
- DAMAY, Coralie, 2007. "Mémorisation des prix par les enfants : Que nous apprennent leurs erreurs de rappel ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 871, HEC Paris.
- Ball, Christopher, 1997. "A Comparison of Single-Step and Multiple-Step Transition Analyses of Multiattribute Decision Strategies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 195-204, March.
- Emma Soane & Chris Dewberry & Sunitha Narendran, 2010. "The role of perceived costs and perceived benefits in the relationship between personality and risk-related choices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28353, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Herr, Paul M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Kim, Chankon, 1999. "Motivated Search: Effects of Choice Accountability, Issue Involvement, and Prior Knowledge on Information Acquisition and Use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 75-88, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.