Optimal fiscal policy, uncertainty, and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1993.
"Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C93-016, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-taking, global diversification, and growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 61, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Smith, William T., 1996. "Taxes, uncertainty, and long-term growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1647-1664, November.
- Cazzavillan, Guido, 1996. "Public Spending, Endogenous Growth, and Endogenous Fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 394-415, November.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo, 1997. "A portfolio approach to endogenous growth: equilibrium and optimal policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1627-1644, August.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1999.
"On the role of government in a stochastically growing open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 873-908, April.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998. "On the Role of Government in a Stochastically Growing Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0073, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998. "On the Role of Government in a Stochastically Growing Open Economy," Working Papers 0073, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Hubbard, R. Glenn & Skinner, Jonathan & Zeldes, Stephen P., 1994.
"The importance of precautionary motives in explaining individual and aggregate saving,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 59-125, June.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Jonathan Skinner & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1993. "The Importance of Precautionary Motives in Explaining Individual and Aggregate Saving," NBER Working Papers 4516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-57, August.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1981. "Fiscal Policy, Inflation and the Accumulation of Risky Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 435-45, July.
- Fatás, Antonio, 1996.
"Endogenous Growth and Stochastic Trends,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998.
"Productive Government Expenditure in a Stochastically Growing Economy,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0056, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1999. "Productive Government Expenditure In A Stochastically Growing Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 544-570, December.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998. "Productive Government Expenditure in a Stochastically Growing Economy," Working Papers 0056, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Smith, R Todd, 1996. "Cyclical Uncertainty, Precautionary Saving and Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(251), pages 477-94, August.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1995. "Optimal Tax Policy In A Stochastically Growing Economy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 125-147, 06.
- Susanne Soretz, 2004. "Stochastic environmental policy, risk-taking, and growth: discretion versus commitment," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 58-72.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Optimal tax, debt, and expenditure policies in a growing economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 21-44, April.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1993. "Macroeconomic Policies, Growth, and Welfare in a Stochastic Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(4), pages 953-81, November.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2004.
"Growth and Welfare Effects of Tax Cuts: The Case of a Productive Public Input with Technological Risk,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-135, June.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2004. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Tax Cuts: The Case of a Productive Public Input with Technological Risk," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-135, June.
- Wälde, Klaus, 2011.
"Production technologies in stochastic continuous time models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 616-622, April.
- Klaus Wälde, 2009. "Production Technologies in Stochastic Continuous Time Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2831, CESifo Group Munich.
- Susanne Soretz, 2007. "Efficient Dynamic Pollution Taxation in an Uncertain Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Tamai, Toshiki, 2013. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy in a stochastically growing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 464-471.
- Christiane Clemens, 2009. "Stochastic Growth and Factor Income Risk," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 422-447, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.