Permanent income and credit rationing in the open economy multiplier/accelerator model: An exercise for the developing countries case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biederman, Daniel K., 1993. "Permanent income and long-run stability in a generalized multiplier/accelerator model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 249-272.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1987.
"Credit Rationing and Effective Supply Failures,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 327-52, June.
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 1977. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291873, April.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, June.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario I. Blejer & Mohsin S. Khan, 1984. "Government Policy and Private Investment in Developing Countries (Politique des pouvoirs publics et investissement privÃ© dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement) (PolÃtica estatal e inversiÃ³n priva," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(2), pages 379-403, June.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Malcolm D. Knight, 1981. "Stabilization Programs in Developing Countries: A Formal Framework (Programmes de stabilisation dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: cadre formel) (Programas de estabilizaciÃ³n en los paÃses en des," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 1-53, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.