Risk absorption in Japanese subcontracting: A microeconometric study of the automobile industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 6 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 1997.
"Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics
FS IV 97-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2001. "Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 361-381, August.
- Belderbos, Rene & Capannelli, G & Fukao, K, 2001.
"Backward vertical linkages of foreign manufacturing affiliates: Evidence from Japanese multinationals,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/99731, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Belderbos, Rene & Capannelli, Giovanni & Fukao, Kyoji, 2001. "Backward Vertical Linkages of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates: Evidence from Japanese Multinationals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 189-208, January.
- James M. Malcomson, 2012.
"Relational Incentive Contracts
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Buzzavo, Leonardo & Stocchetti, Andrea & Volpato, Giuseppe, 2003. "The integration of the automobile supply chain: new competitive forms and ICT," MPRA Paper 31576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yun, Mikyung, 1999. "Subcontracting relations in the Korean automotive industry: risk sharing and technological capability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 81-108, January.
- Pierre Azoulay, 2003. "Agents of Embeddedness," NBER Working Papers 10142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.