Capital income taxation and welfare in a small open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, December.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512149, December.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1982.
"Optimal Growth with Many Consumers,"
518, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1983. "Debt and the Current Account Deficit in Brazil," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 187-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinill Kim & Sunghyun Henry Kim, 2003.
"Welfare effects of tax policy in open economies: stabilization and cooperation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2003-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sunghyun Henry Kim & Jinill Kim, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 71, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sunghyun H. Kim & Jinill Kim, 2004. "Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 399, Econometric Society.
- Henry Kim & Jinill Kim, 2005. "Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0503, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sunghyun Henry Kim & Jinill Kim, 2003. "Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 259, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sunghyun Henry Kim & Jinill Kim, 2005. "Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 169, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.