Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in an Open Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 280.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
taxes ; income;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Lans Bovenberg, 1992.
"Residence-and source-based taxation of capital income in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 267-295, October.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992. "Residence- and source-based taxation of capital income in an overlapping generations model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152976, Tilburg University.
- Janeba,Eckhard, 1991.
"Corporate income tax competition,Double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
361, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1995. "Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 311-325, February.
- Jorge Blázquez, 1998. "Estructura federal, bienestar e inestabilidad política: un modelo de gasto público con externalidades internacionales," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 119-149, January.
- Günther Schulze & Karl-Josef Koch, 1994. "Tax competition in a Bertrand model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Gérard, Marcel, 1999. "L’imposition des revenus de l’investissement en Europe, une hétérogénéité coûteuse," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 401-426, mars-juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.