Mexico's investment collapse: debt or oil?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego A. Comin & Norman Loayza & Farooq Pasha & Luis Serven, 2009.
"Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
15428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Loayza, Norman & Pasha, Farooq & Servén, Luis, 2011. "Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comin, Diego & Loayza, Norman & Pasha, Farooq & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Medium-term business cycles in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5146, The World Bank.
- Diego A. Comin & Norman Loayza & Farooq Pasha & Luis Serven, 2009. "Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-029, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2010.
- Serven, Luis, 1995.
"Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate and the current account,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 79-101, August.
- Serven, Luis, 1994. "Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate, and the current account," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1298, The World Bank.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Talan B. Iscan, 1998.
"Financing Constraints and Investment Decline in Mexico,"
Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
fdis98, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Iscan, Talan B, 2000. "Financing Constraints and Investment Decline in Mexico," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(1), pages 24-43, January.
- Lederman, Daniel & Menendez, Ana Maria & Perry, Guillermo & Stiglitz, Joseph, 2003. "Mexican investment after the Tequila crisis: basic economics, "confidence" effects or market imperfections?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 131-151, February.
- Flores Prieto, Pedro & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Andrade Olivas, Cesar, 2007.
"Evidencia empirica sobre deuda externa, inversion, y crecimiento en Mexico, 1980-2003
[Empirical evidence on foreign debt, investment, and growth in Mexico, 1980-2003]," MPRA Paper 9497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2007.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Andrew M. Warner, 1997. "Mexico's 1994 Exchange Rate Crisis Interpreted in Light of the Non-Traded Model," NBER Working Papers 6165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.