Pricing exports: a cross-country study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2001.
"Weak Economy and Strong Currency: The Origins of the Strong Yen in the 1990s,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(4), pages 489-503.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2001. "Weak economy and strong currency: The origins of the strong yen in the 1990's," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 218, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Weak Economy and Strong Currency - The Origins of the Strong Yen in the 1990s," International Finance 0404017, EconWPA.
- Bowe, Michael & Saltvedt, Thina M., 2004. "Currency invoicing practices, exchange rate volatility and pricing-to-market: evidence from product level data," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 281-308, June.
- Kerstin Stahn, 2011. "Changes in Import Pricing Behaviour: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 231(4), pages 522-545, August.
- Jacint Balaguer & Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Vicente Orts, 2003. "Pricing To Market Behavior In Oligopolistic Competition: A Microeconometric Approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Adolfson, Malin, 1999.
"Swedish Export Price Determination: Pricing to Market Shares?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
306, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Adolfson, Malin, 1999. "Swedish Export Price Determination: Pricing to Market Shares?," Working Paper Series 96, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- MoonJoong Tcha, 2005. "Australian Wool Exports and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Asymmetric Responses and Market Share," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-31, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Baoying Lai & Nathan Lael Joseph, 2010. "Pricing-to-market and the volatility of UK export prices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(18), pages 1441-1460.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2011. "Modelling export equations using an unobserved component model: the case of the Euro Area and its competitors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 593-637, December.
- Kerstin Stahn, 2007. "Has the Export Pricing Behaviour of German Enterprises Changed? Empirical Evidence from German Sectoral Export Prices," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 227(3), pages 295-329, June.
- Fumiko Takeda & Katsumi Matsuura, 2003. "Exchange rate pass-through and strategic pricing: Evidence from Japanese imports of DRAMs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(8), pages 1-13.
- Stahn, Kerstin, 2009. "Changes in import pricing behaviour: the case of Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Baur, Dirk, 2002.
"Purchasing power parity: Granger causality tests for the yen-dollar exchange rate,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 425-444, December.
- Gunther Schnabl & Dirk Baur, 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity: Granger Causality Tests for the Yen- Dollar Exchange Rate," International Finance 0506006, EconWPA.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Baur, Dirk, 2001. "Purchasing power parity: Granger causality tests for the yen-dollar exchange rate," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 213, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2003:i:8:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanninen, Riitta & Laaksonen-Craig, Susanna & Toppinen, Anne, 2000. "Emu And Forest Products Pricing And Europe," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36502, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yoonbai Kim, 1997. "How Real are Real Exchange Rates?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 87-108.
- Matthew Higgins & Thomas Klitgaard, 2000. "Asia's trade performance after the currency crisis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 37-49.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2004. "Price and Income Elasticities of Russian Exports," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(2), pages 175-193, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.