The effects of enriched prenatal care services on Medicaid birth outcomes in New Jersey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "On the Relationships among Several Specification Error Tests Presented by Durbin, Wu, and Hausman," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1583-88, November.
- Currie, J. & Cole, N., 1992.
"Welfare and Child Health: the Link Between AFDC Participation and Birth Weight,"
92-9, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Currie, Janet & Cole, Nancy, 1993. "Welfare and Child Health: The Link between AFDC Participation and Birth Weight," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 971-85, September.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 1990.
"A Time-Series Analysis of Unemployment and Health: The Case of Birth Outcomes in New York City,"
NBER Working Papers
2834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore, 1990. "A time-series analysis of unemployment and health : The case of birth outcomes in New York city," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 419-436, February.
- Corman, Hope & Grossman, Michael, 1985.
"Determinants of neonatal mortality rates in the U.S. : A reduced form model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 213-236, September.
- Hope Corman & Michael Grossman, 1986. "Determinants of Neonatal Mortality Rates in the U.S.: A Reduced Form Model," NBER Working Papers 1387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1983. "Estimating a Household Production Function: Heterogeneity, the Demand for Health Inputs, and Their Effects on Birth Weight," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 723-46, October.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1985. "A Simultaneous Equations Linear Probability Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 28-37, February.
- Becker, Gary S & Lewis, H Gregg, 1973. "On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages S279-88, Part II, .
- Coburn, Andrew F. & McDonald, Thomas P., 1992. "The effects of variations in AFDC and medicaid eligibility on prenatal care use," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1055-1063, October.
- Richard G. Frank & Donna M. Strobino & David S. Salkever & Catherine A. Jackson, 1992. "Updated Estimates of the Impact of Prenatal Care on Birthweight Outcomes by Race," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(4), pages 629-642.
- Theodore Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1991.
"The Dynamic Relationship between Low Birthweight and Induced Abortion in New York City: An Aggregate Time-Series Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
3211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore & Grossman, Michael, 1990. "The dynamic relationship between low birthweight and induced abortion in New York City : An aggregate time-series analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 273-288, November.
- Joyce, Theodore, 1987. "The demand for health inputs and their impact on the black neonatal mortality rate in the U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 911-918, January.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & T. Paul Schultz, 1988. "The Stability of Household Production Technology: A Replication," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(4), pages 535-549.
- Joyce, Theodore & Racine, Andrew D. & Mocan, Naci, 1992. "The consequences and costs of maternal substance abuse in New York City : A pooled time-series, cross-section analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-314, October.
- Barbara Devaney & Linda Bilheimer & Jennifer Schore, 1992. "Medicaid costs and birth outcomes: The effects of prenatal WIC participation and the use of prenatal care," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 573-592.
- Theodore Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1990. "Pregnancy wantedness and the early initiation of prenatal care," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Theodore Joyce, 1997.
"Impact of Augmented Prenatal Care on Birth Outcomes of Medicaid Recipients in New York City,"
NBER Working Papers
6029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore, 1999. "Impact of augmented prenatal care on birth outcomes of Medicaid recipients in New York City," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-67, January.
- Alexander S. Preker & Xingzhu Liu & Edit V. Velenyi & Enis Baris, 2007. "Public Ends, Private Means : Strategic Purchasing of Health Services," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6683, March.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2006. "Estimating the effect of smoking on birth outcomes using a matched panel data approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 489-519.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.