The welfare loss of disease and the theory of taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Dow & Jessica Holmes & Tomas Philipson & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995.
"Death, tetanus, and aerobics: The evaluation of disease-specific health interventions,"
Economics Working Papers
124, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Holmes, Jessica & Philipson, Tomas & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier & Tahvonen, Olli, 1995. "Death, Tetanus and Aerobics: The Evaluation of Disease-Specific Health Interventions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allison Larg & John Moss, 2011. "Cost-of-Illness Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 29(8), pages 653-671, August.
- Philipson, Tomas, 2000.
"Economic epidemiology and infectious diseases,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 33, pages 1761-1799
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "An Equilibrium Analysis Of The Impact Of Antibiotics Bans On Investment In Apple Orchards," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21698, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lisa Fleisher & Adam Leive & George Schieber, 2013. "Taking Stock of Fiscal Health: Trends in Global, Regional, and Country Level Health Financing," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 87994, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.