A Model of Trading Volume with Tax-Induced Heterogeneous Valuation and Transaction Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhaliwal, Dan S. & Erickson, Merle & Trezevant, Robert, 1999. "A Test of the Theory of Tax Clienteles for Dividend Policies," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 179-94, June Cita.
- Jiang Wang, 2002. "Trading Volume and Asset Prices," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 299-359, November.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006.
"Estimating liquidity using information on the multivariate trading process,"
10, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006. "Estimating Liquidity Using Information on the Multivariate Trading Process," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Rantapuska, Elias, 2008. "Ex-dividend day trading: Who, how, and why?: Evidence from the Finnish market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 355-374, May.
- Chitru S. Fernando & Richard J. Herring, 2001. "Liquidity Shocks, Systemic Risk, and Market Collapse: Theory and Application to the Market for Perps," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chitru S. Fernando, 2002. "Commonality in Liquidity: Transmission of Liquidity Shocks across Investors and Securities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-43, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.