On the suboptimality of single-factor exercise strategies for Bermudan swaptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 78 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2002. "Do Bonds Span the Fixed Income Markets? Theory and Evidence for Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1685-1730, 08.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Klaassen, P. & Melenberg, B., 2000.
"The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions,"
2000-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Driessen, Joost & Klaassen, Pieter & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2003. "The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 635-672, September.
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G�atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Jensen, Malene Shin & Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2002. "Efficient Control Variates and Strategies for Bermudan Swaptions in a Libor Market Model," Finance Working Papers 02-23, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Rasmussen, Nicki Søndergaard, 2002. "Efficient Control Variates for Monte-Carlo Valuation of American Options," Finance Working Papers 02-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Ferdinando Ametrano & Mark Joshi, 2011. "Smooth simultaneous calibration of the LMM to caplets and co-terminal swaptions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 547-558.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.