The information effects of takeover bids and resistance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janice C. Y. How & Yion K. Phung & Peter Verhoeven, 2005. "Accuracy of Analysts' Earnings Forecasts: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Australia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 1(1), pages 67-80.
- Sara B. Moeller & Frederik P. Schlingemann & Rene M. Schultz, 2004. "Do Acquirers With More Uncertain Growth Prospects Gain Less From Acquisitions?," Working Papers 05-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Francois Lecointe & Philippe Ducos & Patrick Artus, 1992. "Rachats d'entreprise avec endettement (LBO et MBO) : motivations micro-économiques, effets sur l'efficacité des entreprises et risques macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 89-104.
- Ana Isabel Fernandez & Silvia Gomez, 1997. "La adopción de acuerdos estatutarios antiadquisición. Evidencia en el mercado de capitales español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(1), pages 129-138, January.
- Ravi, Rahul & Hong, Youna, 2014. "Firm opacity and financial market information asymmetry," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 83-94.
- Baek, H. Young & Kwok, Chuck C. Y., 2002. "Foreign exchange rates and the corporate choice of foreign entry mode," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 207-227, May.
- Jorge Farinha & Francisco Miranda, 2003. "Run-up, toeholds, and agency effects in mergers and acquisitions: evidence from an emerging market," CEF.UP Working Papers 0311, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Moeller, Sara B. & Schilngemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, Rene M., 2004.
"Do Acquirers with More Uncertain Growth Prospects Gain Less from Acquisitions?,"
Working Paper Series
2004-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Sara B. Moeller & Frederik P. Schlingemann & Rene M. Stulz, 2004. "Do Acquirers With More Uncertain Growth Prospects Gain Less From Acquisitions?," NBER Working Papers 10773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.