Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Borrowing Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 77 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Chi-fu, 1987. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model: The Case of Diffusion Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 117-42, January.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Constantinides, George M, 1986. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Transaction Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 842-62, August.
- Duffie, Darrell & Fleming, Wendell & Soner, H. Mete & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 1997. "Hedging in incomplete markets with HARA utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 753-782, May.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-57, August.
- Tourin, Agnes & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 1994. "Numerical Schemes for Investment Models with Singular Transactions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 287-307.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-84, March.
- Tuckman, Bruce & Vila, Jean-Luc, 1992. " Arbitrage with Holding Costs: A Utility-Based Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1283-302, September.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1991. "A variational problem arising in financial economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 465-487.
- Darrell Duffie & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 1993. "Optimal Investment With Undiversifiable Income Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 135-148.
- Oliver Williams & Stephen Satchell, 2011. "Social welfare issues of financial literacy and their implications for regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-40, August.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006.
"Collateralized borrowing and life-cycle portfolio choice,"
Public Policy Discussion Paper
06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing And Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," 2006 Meeting Papers 578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 12309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Arun, 2012. "The Merton Problem with a Drawdown Constraint on Consumption," Papers 1210.5205, arXiv.org.
- Grier, Kevin & Sutter, Daniel, 2007. "External influences on economic reform: Reform as a regional public good," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 660-673, September.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2001.
"Minimization of risks in pension funding by means of contributions and portfolio selection,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 35-45, August.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2001. "Minimization of risks in pension funding by means of contributions and portfolio selection," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5565, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Fernando Durrell, 2006. "Optimum Constrained Portfolio Rules in a Diffusion Market," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 285-307.
- Azcue, Pablo & Muler, Nora, 2009. "Optimal investment strategy to minimize the ruin probability of an insurance company under borrowing constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 26-34, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.