Genericity Analysis on the Pseudo-Equilibrium Manifold
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 73 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Tirelli, 2005.
"Constrained Inefficiency In GEI: A Geometric Argument,"
2005-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2008. "Constrained inefficiency in GEI: A geometric argument," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1197-1214, December.
- Mario Tirelli, 2008. "Constrained inefficiency in GEI: a geometric argument," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0086, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2006.
"A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence,"
010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2009. "A general structure theorem for the Nash equilibrium correspondence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 950-958, July.
- Predtetchinski,Arkadi, 2004. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bich, Philippe, 2006. "On the orientability of the asset equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 452-470, August.
- Arias-R., Omar Fdo., 2014. "On the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in semi-algebraic economies with real financial assets," MPRA Paper 54297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bich, Philippe, 2006. "On the orientability of the asset equilibrium manifold," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6111, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00287677 is not listed on IDEAS
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2006. "A new proof of the index formula for incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 626-635, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.