The Graph of the Walras Correspondence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (Sept.-Nov.)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2008. "Geodesics on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1379-1384, December.
- Christian Schwarz & Uwe Stroinski, 2009. "Is there a Walrasian Equilibrium in Exchange Markets with Endowment Effect?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0082, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, . "Equilibrium Data Sets and Compatible Utility Rankings," Discussion Papers 05-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Monique Florenzano, 2007. "General equilibrium," Post-Print halshs-00250167, HAL.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010.
"The Equilibrium Set of Economies with a Continuous Consumption Space,"
2010-10, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2011. "The equilibrium set of economies with a continuous consumption space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-142, March.
- Chichilnisky, G & Zhou, Y, 1996.
"Smooth Infinite Economiesq,"
1996_30, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009.
"Evolution paths on the equilibrium manifold,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 854-859, December.
- Pascal Stiefenhofer, 2011. "Finiteness of the Number of Equilibria in a Production Economy with Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 11/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Carvajal, Andres & Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2004. "Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-40, February.
- Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Connectedness of the set of manipulable equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Zhou, Yuqing, 1997. "The structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in economies with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 91-111, February.
- Pascal Stiefenhofer, 2011. "Equilibrium Structure of Production Economies with Uncertainty: The Natural Projection Approach," Discussion Papers 11/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.