Spanning with American options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 110 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Stephen A, 1976. "Options and Efficiency," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 75-89, February.
- Green, Richard C. & Jarrow, Robert A., 1987. "Spanning and completeness in markets with contingent claims," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 202-210, February.
- Kahn, Charles M & Krasa, Stefan, 1993. "Non-existence and Inefficiency of Equilibria with American Options," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 169-76, January.
- Demange, G. & Laroque, G., 1995.
"Efficiency and Options on the Market Index,"
DELTA Working Papers
95-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Friesen, Peter H, 1979. "The Arrow-Debreu Model Extended to Financial Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 689-707, May.
- Magill, Michael J. P. & Shafer, Wayne J., 1990. "Characterisation of generically complete real asset structures," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 167-194.
- Donald J. Brown & Stephen A. Ross, 1988.
"Spanning, Valuation and Options,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
873, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Duffie, J Darrell & Huang, Chi-fu, 1985. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Continuous Trading of Few Long-lived Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1337-56, November.
- Nils H. Hakansson., 1978. "Welfare Aspects of Options and Supershares," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 68, University of California at Berkeley.
- John Geanakoplos, 1997. "An Introduction to General Equilibrium with Incomplete Asset Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1115, David K. Levine.
- Geanakoplos, John, 1990. "An introduction to general equilibrium with incomplete asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-38.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1978. "Welfare Aspects of Options and Supershares," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 759-76, June.
- David M. Kreps, 1982. "Multiperiod Securities and the Efficient Allocation of Risk: A Comment on the Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 203-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir, 2009.
"Options and Efficiency in Spaces of Bounded Claims,"
2009-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir G., 2010. "Options and efficiency in spaces of bounded claims," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 616-619, July.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2009. "Options trading activity and firm valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 345-360, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.