An Introduction to General Equilibrium with Incomplete Asset Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 1115.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Tirelli, 2008.
"Constrained inefficiency in GEI: a geometric argument,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0086, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2008. "Constrained inefficiency in GEI: A geometric argument," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1197-1214, December.
- Mario Tirelli, 2005. "Constrained Inefficiency In GEI: A Geometric Argument," Working Papers 2005-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gaël Giraud & Céline Rochon, 2010. "Transition to Equilibrium in International Trades," Post-Print halshs-00657038, HAL.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1996. "Incomplete security markets with infinitely many states: An introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-8.
- David Cass, 2006.
"Musings on the Cass Trick,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
06-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Baptista, Alexandre M., 2003. "Spanning with American options," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 264-289, June.
- Demarzo, Peter M. & Eaves, B. Curtis, 1996. "Computing equilibria of GEI by relocalization on a Grassmann manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 479-497.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 1996.
"Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 133-170.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1993. "Icomplete Markets Over an Infinite Horizon: Long-Lived Securities and Speculative Bubbles," Papers 9321, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Prescott, Edward C., 2002.
"Lotteries, Sunspots, and Incentive Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 39-69, November.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Giraud, 2010. "Financial crashes versus liquidity trap : the dilemma of monetary policy," Post-Print halshs-00657047, HAL.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Post-Print halshs-00426399, HAL.
- Giraud, Gael, 2003. "Strategic market games: an introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 355-375, July.
- Wettstein, David, 1995. "Incentives and competitive allocations in exchange economies with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 201-216.
- Zhou, Yuqing, 1997. "The structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in economies with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 91-111, February.
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Govindan, Srihari, 2004. "Robust nonexistence of equilibrium with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 641-645, September.
- Sebastián Cea-Echenique & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Endogenous Information: The Role of Sequential Trade and Financial Participation," Working Papers wp361, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.