Multiperiod Securities and the Efficient Allocation of Risk: A Comment on the Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model
In: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4436.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Penalva, 2000.
"Full insurance, asymmetric information and genetic testing,"
Economics Working Papers
461, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose S. Penalva Zuasti, 2001. "Insurance with Frequency Trading: A Dynamic Analysis of Efficient Insurance Markets," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 790-822, October.
- Bryan Ellickson & José Penalva-Zuasti, 1996. "Intertemporal Insurance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006.
"Bankruptcy and Collateral in Debt Constrained Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
12656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006. "Bankruptcy and collateral in debt constrained markets," Staff Report 380, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Patrick Beißner, 2013. "Radner equilibria under ambiguous volatility," Working Papers 493, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Baptista, Alexandre M., 2003. "Spanning with American options," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 264-289, June.
- Wang, Xiao-Tian & Zhu, En-Hui & Tang, Ming-Ming & Yan, Hai-Gang, 2010. "Scaling and long-range dependence in option pricing II: Pricing European option with transaction costs under the mixed Brownian–fractional Brownian model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(3), pages 445-451.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1995. "Intertemporal Insurance," UCLA Economics Working Papers 742, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1996. "The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-84.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.